Thursday, September 13, 2012

Kalpar Lectures: Kalpar Tackles the Strong Independent Woman (TM)

Hello, everyone, I have some good news and some bad news for you today. The bad news is that the comic I was going to review, Rust: Secrets of the Cell, has had its publication date pushed back a month. Don't worry, dear and gentle readers, for I shall be reviewing the next issue of Rust in October, Emperor provided that the publication date is not delayed again.

Instead, for your immediate gratification today, I have decided to talk to you directly about an issue that's been bugging me for a couple of months. I hope you enjoy my video presentation, even if it's me just talking for fourteen minutes. Please let me know what you think and if you'd like to see more videos from myself in the future.



No comments:

Post a Comment