Monday, January 23, 2012

Chinese New Year's Special: Kalpar's going to Revoluticon!

Good news, everyone! Over the past month I have been handling delicate negotiations with the programming staff of Revoluticon. For those of you that don't know, Revoluticon is managed by the fine people of Anime Punch who have faithfully brought us Armageddicon these past few years, which is a mighty fine anime convention. However they have decided to branch out and run an new convention called Revoluticon, in addition to Armageddicon, which specializes in things that anime fans would like but are distinctly not anime-related. Stuff like fantasy, science fiction, comic books and so on.

Now my loyal two readers are probably at this very moment saying, "But Kalpar! It's very nice that you're letting us know about this convention, but where does the Kalpar come into all of this?" Well, I'm very glad you asked that, dear readers, for you see the programming staff of Revoluticon have assented to letting me present a panel on the rich fandom of Warhammer 40,000.

I'll give you time to run around shouting for joy.

It's awesome, right? Okay, so I cannot say yet which day my totally awesome panel on 40k will be, however I can say for certain it will be happening, I will be present, and it will be awesome. Well, I hope it'll be awesome. Anyway, for those of my readers who have the time and inclination to attend this year and see my awesome panel you can register for the convention here. And I'll provide some basic information below.

Date: March 16th - 18th.

Location: The Ramada Plaza of Columbus, Ohio
               4900 Sinclair Road
               Columbus, Ohio 43229


Remember, registration closes on March 2nd so vote early and vote often. Wait...no. Register early. Yes, that's what I meant. 

Thought for the day:
Only in death does duty end.

No comments:

Post a Comment