Monday, May 28, 2012

Carvan Plays Video Games; No One is Surprised

To whom it may concern;

Now that summer is upon us and I am somewhat freed of professional responsibilities of being a teachersman, I have a lot more time on my hands to do something I've been wanting to get off the ground for quite some time. A few years ago my brain had the brilliant idea to search YouTube for playthroughs of some of the video games that I enjoy, and YouTube delivered quite nicely. I subscribed to a few people who I particularly liked and have rather enjoyed watching and learning what I could from some really talented players online.

That being said, with more free time on my hands, I intend to start up my own Let's Play series focusing largely on the Total War series of video games. These videos will be uploaded to YouTube and also embedded on the blag-o-blag as well for your viewing delectation. I will be starting with Medieval II: Total War and progressing to other games as well. My theme, likely unsurprising if you've read any of my previous posts, will center on following England throughout its (soon to be very different) history.

Hopefully this will be enjoyable for all involved, both myself and whatever viewership I might pick up. I'm rather excited to get this project underway, and looking forward to doing it!

God Save the Queen

Carvan

No comments:

Post a Comment